This communication is intended to all those young minds with innovative thoughts and zest to explore new ideas. To provide wings to your thoughts, we are encouraged to organize a scholarship essay contest named “BeeStudent Scholarship Essay Contest”. We strongly believe that this essay writing contest would kindle innovative minds to produce something novel and instinctive that would pave the way for another Shakespeare. We would eagerly wait to hear your voice and thoughts. Thanks in advance for your innovative participation. Please find the details of the scholarship essay contest below.
BeeStudent Scholarship Essay Contest
The contest is organized to explore young and innovative minds in the field of Literature and Technology. Since we believe that every individual in this world is different and unique, so are their thoughts and power of imagination.
BeeStudent Scholarship Essay Contest would not only provide an opportunity to showcase your performance, but would also help to spur your imagination into reality. Our global experts would evaluate your content based on rationality and innovation. They would also share their expertise and invaluable comments that would be helpful for you in the near future. Above all, there are various prizes to provide you with a little motivation and an act of acknowledging your work. However, we believe that prizes cannot measure your innovations and thoughts.
High school graduates and baccalaureates from different fields of study are welcome to participate in this contest. The topic of the essay should pivot around the core topics of the contest. However, rationality of the content is an important aspect of evaluation. The core topics selected for this contest are:
- Top Online Tools for Students.
- Ways to Use Technology to Improve Your Writing.
- Pros and Cons of Using Social Media in College.
- Why Students Should Take Foreign Language Courses.
- Pros and Cons of Using Technological Devices in Education.
The completed essays should be submitted between November 4th, 2019 – August 8th, 2021. The final results will be announced by August 28th, 2021. The results will be published online at our website. Belated entries would not be entertained due to constraints on the judges. The decision of our esteemed judges will be final regarding the contest. We will be unable to entertain individual requests for reviewing the essays after the contest is closed. However, each participant will receive individualized feedback for their essays.
Cash prizes will be provided to three participants which are as follows:
- 1st Prize: $700
- 2nd Prize: $500
- 3rd Prize: $300
Scholarship Essay Contest Guidelines
- Each essay should be between 800 – 1000 words in length. However, 10% deviation in final word count (without name of title) is acceptable.
- Please avoid plagiarism as it would lead to disqualification of the concerned participant.
- Direct qoutes may be used, but the name of the author should be referred as “in-text” citation.
- The essays should be written in English because our judges will evaluate a uniform language of expression.
- All essays should be neatly typed in Microsoft Word document and e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Illustrations and imgaes may be incorporated, but should support the rationality of the content.
- Deviation from the main content is not allowed.
Jury & Judges
All essays will be judged by pioneer academicians associated with colleges in the United States.
Excel and exceed with BeeStudent Scholarship Essay Contest!